Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Story

January 2010. That's when I met Brad. We had a statistics {gag} class together and he would help me since I was clearly not understanding anything. We would sit in the library and laugh and laugh and it felt so good.  Brad and I continued to hang out and I realized I was growing more fond of him. We began dating and it was a great three months before I got scared and called it quits. I had grown up in a broken family and the possibility of something getting so serious scared the jeebies out of me. I began to date other people but nothing too serious. Brad was always in the back of my mind. I actually moved to Washington for the summer to be with family and started to date another guy and that got pretty serious. I went back to Provo to visit friends and I ran into Brad at Cafe Rio. We decided to hang out and for three days we were with each other constantly. I was so confused because I loved the way I felt with Brad but I was dating someone in Washington and I really liked him too. Right before I went back to Washington, Brad took me out for a walk and that's when he said something that changed my life forever.

"Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life 30 years from now? What do you see? If it's with him then go. I lost you once and I think I can do it again if I thought that's what you wanted. But don't take the easy way out. I want you forever."

I cried the entire way back to Seattle. I really did love Brad. After much prayer, I decided to end it with my boyfriend. At the end of the summer, I moved back to Provo and started dating Brad again. We were engaged in September and Married in November in the Salt Lake Temple. I can honestly say it was the best decision of my life! I'm so tickled in love!


~Love always,
Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment